Въпроси и отговори: 223
- How to use wireless flash to create studio quality pictures?When using the flash mounted on a camera, options for attractive lighting are limited. The on-camera flash is confined to a single light source close to the lens and the illumination is usually harsh with strong
- What is Lens Compensation and which lenses are compatible with this feature?Lens compensation is an in-camera optical correction feature. It comes with three options: shading, chromatic aberration and distortion. When these functions are activated in the setup menu, the camera will attempt
- What kind of lenses can be used?You can use Sony A-mount lenses (SAL) and all Minolta/Konica Minolta lenses with A-mount ("Maxxum"/"Dynax"). NOTE: Sony E-mount lenses (SEL) are not compatible with this camera.
- The camera shakes or a strange noise is heard from the cameraBy default the camera performs a sensor cleaning routine by shortly vibrating the sensor shift mechanism when it is turned off. This is not a malfunction. However, if a strange noise or vibration is observed other
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- How can I make the camera continuously adjust the exposure during continuous shooting?The camera continuously adjusts the exposure during continuous shooting when the following settings are selected: The focus mode is set to AF-C or AF-A. AEL w/ shutter is set to Off or Auto. NOTE: If the focus mode