Viewing images in the cloud
Images uploaded to the cloud (Creators' Cloud) are viewed on a smartphone in Creators' App.
- Availability of cloud storage varies by country or region, and [Cloud] may not be displayed.
Open the Creators' App storage screen and select [Cloud].
Select a folder to view from the folders in the cloud that are displayed.
- A. Local: Shows images stored on the smartphone.
- B. Cloud: Shows images uploaded to the cloud.
- C. Uploading status: Tap to view the uploading history.
- D. Settings: Complete the settings used for uploading. For details, refer to "Uploading Automatically and Manually" in "Viewing images imported to Creators' App"
- E. Cloud storage usage: Shows the total capacity of your current plan and the capacity in use.
- F. Create folder
- G. Folders uploaded to the cloud: Select a folder to browse. (For details, refer to "Managing your folders in the cloud storage")
- H. Sort order: Switch between ascending and descending order.
- I. Select: Used to select files and folders.
- J. Switch screens: Appearance varies depending on the smartphone used.
- Home screen
- Cameras screen: You can remotely operate the camera or view images that are on the camera.
- Storage screen
- Discover screen: On this website, you can interact with other content creators.
View the images in the folder.
- K. Switch folders: Used to switch the folder shown in Creators' Cloud.
- L. Folder name: Name of the folder containing the current images.
- M. Shooting date
- N. Uploaded images: Shows images in the current folder. Select an image to view it in single-image display on the bottom. Tapping and holding any image enables you to select multiple images.
- Q. Back to thumbnails
- R. Image information
- S. Download: Download selected images from the cloud to a smartphone (to Creators' App).
- T. Move: Move selected images to another folder in the cloud.
- U. Delete: Deletes the selected images.
- O. Sort order: Switch between ascending and descending order.
- P. Number of images: Shows the number of images captured on the shooting date.
- For details on folders in the cloud, see "Managing your folders in the cloud storage."