Creating an account and adding cameras
You can use 5 GB of cloud storage just by creating an account and starting your Creators' Cloud membership, and this increases to 25 GB once you add your camera to your account.
- Storage may not be available in some countries or regions.
Access the following Creators' Cloud Web site and follow the instructions to create an account and start your Creators' Cloud membership.www.sony.net/capp/
- If you are already a member, go to step 2.
If you have a Sony camera, select [Add cameras] and follow the instructions to add it.
- If you do not have a Sony camera, go to step 3.
- You can also add a camera later by selecting (camera screen).
Check the storage capacity in the lower left.
- 5 GB of space is available to users who simply create an account, and this increases to 25 GB once a camera is added.
- In some countries or regions, you can increase your storage capacity for an additional fee. (Refer to "Tell me how and where I can sign up for or change a storage plan.")