ATI RADEON Graphics Driver Version 18.104.22.16876 for Microsoft Windows XP
This update is to be installed on VAIOVGC-RA204to resolve the issues listed below.
- Stripes may appear on the screen at boot or after suspend/resume
- Bluescreen may appear after DVD playback if you switch between primary and secondary displays
- Bluescreen may appear after doing several times Fast User Switch
- Subtitles shake on DVD during playback
- Garbage display may occur with preinstalled video driver
- Sometimes bluescreen appears after suspend/resume
Download and Update instructions:
1. Download the fileATDVID-00706118-UN.exeand save it to a download directory (please note this directory for reference)
2. Close all running programs.
3. Click Start -> Control -> Add/Remove Programs
4. Select "ATI Display Driver" and click Change/Remove
5. If prompted to choose which ATI drivers to uninstall, select all ATI drivers and click OK
6. Click Yes to restart the computer.
7. After computer restarts, a Found New Hardware Wizard appears
8. Click Cancel to close this Wizard
9. Go to download directory and double-clickATDVID-00706118-UN.exe
10. When the ATI Software Wizard appears, click Next
11. Read the End User Licence Agreement and click Yes
12. Click "Express Recommended"
13. Wait while the Wizard updates the ATI driver
14. Make sure "I want to restart my computer now" is selected
15. Click Finish, the computer automatically restarts.
16. The update is complete when the computer restarts.
Информация за файл
Име на файла
Архитектура на файла
- 32 bit
Размер на файла
- 19.89 Mb
Дата на издаване