Audio Driver (Realtek) Da3_Noise_1.0A - 22.214.171.12430
What is this?
A driver is a computer program which allows other computer programs to interact with a hardware device.
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to install this driver update, as this problem may appear under various circumstances.
What does it fix?
Sound output is sometimes distorted.
How do I perform this update?
IMPORTANT: PLEASE FOLLOW BELOW STEPS!
1. Download the update and save it to a download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Close all running programs.
3. Open Windows Programs and Features (Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.)
4. Double-click "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver" to uninstall it and click "Continue".
5. Click "OK" to completely remove the selected software.
6. Click "Finish" and restart the computer.
7. If the "Found New Hardware" Wizard appears after Windows has completely rebooted, click Cancel. (skip this step if the wizard does not appear)
8. Go to the download directory and double-click "EP0000167198.exe".
9. Click "Continue".
10. Click Next and wait while the Wizard installs the new software
11. When the installation completed dialog box appears, ensure that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" is selected and click "Finish".
12. The computer automatically restarts.
Информация за файл
Име на файла
Архитектура на файла
- 32 bit
Размер на файла
- 25.6 Mb
Дата на издаване