What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
What does it fix?
Compatibility issue with Bitlocker.
How do I perform this update?
If you have enabled a Hard Disk or BIOS password, please disable it before the below steps, and to re-enable it after the update finished.
If you use BitLocker, please turn it off before installation. If you update with BitLocker ON, the BitLocker recovery password is required to boot Windows.
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000600085.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Информация за файл
Име на файла
Архитектура на файла
- 32 / 64 bit
Размер на файла
- 6.21 MB
Дата на издаване