Supermulti Drive Firmware DVR-TD09 - 1.02What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it improves general optical drive functionality.
What does it fix?
Improved readability of CD-ROM discs.
How do I perform this update?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Open the optical drive tray.
- Double-click EP0000224028.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Информация за файл
Име на файла
Архитектура на файла
- 32 / 64 bit
Размер на файла
- 2.43 Mb
Дата на издаване