Въпроси и отговори: 234
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- I imported movies recorded in XAVC S format to a (Windows) computer. However, they cannot be played back on the computer.Movies recorded in XAVC S format can be imported/played back on a (Windows) computer using the PlayMemories Home software. Visit the PlayMemories Home support for more information. PlayMemories Home support
- Can I change the SSID or password?By design, the camera creates a unique SSID and password and it cannot be changed. The password for the Wi-Fi® connection is printed on a sticker that is attached to the camera operating guide. If you lost or do
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- How can I make the camera continuously adjust the exposure during continuous shooting?The camera continuously adjusts the exposure during continuous shooting when the following settings are selected: The focus mode is set to AF-C or AF-A. AEL w/ shutter is set to Off or Auto. NOTE: If the focus mode