Въпроси и отговори: 218
- Will the LA-EA4 lens mount adapter work with my camera?Yes, the LA-EA4 will work with your camera. NOTES: If your model is NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-5 or NEX-VG10E, a firmware update is required for it to work with the LA-EA4 adapter. When the LA-EA4 is attached, the Autofocus
- Camera - Vertical/Horizontal lines on LCD screenIf vertical or horizontal lines appear on the LCD screen as shown below even after setting the camera to any mode, internal damage may have occurred and service may be required.
- How to transfer pictures wirelessly to an Apple® iOS® device.IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the PlayMemories Mobile (PMM) app to your iOS device. You can get it from the App Store on your Apple
- Can a picture taken with 3D Panoramic Sweep be played back on a TV?By connecting an HDMI cable to the HDMI output of the camera and the HDMI input of a TV, the panoramic picture can be played back on the TV screen. IMPORTANT: If connected to TV that is not 3D, the picture only
- How to use and customize the soft keysThe soft keys have different roles depending on the context. The assigned role (function) of each soft key is shown on the screen. To use the function shown at the upper right corner of the screen, press soft key
- Error: Area/Date/Time is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera AppsThis message is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera Apps if the camera is set to the wrong year or an incompatible date format. Make sure the camera is set to the current year in the Date and Time Setting