Въпроси и отговори: 168
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- No sound is recorded when using an external microphone with the XLR adapterFollow the steps below to troubleshoot if there is no sound being recorded with your movies when using an external microphone with the Sony XLR adapter. Because each of these steps represents a possible solution
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- Even if the memory card that was subjected to write back in PlayMemories Home was inserted into the camera, it does not appear as a thumbnail in the playback screen.Switch Media Settings to the memory card and set Recording format to that is the same configuration as the file that was written back. If a thumbnail still does not appear in the playback screen, you must repair