Въпроси и отговори: 164
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- Notice to owners of Handycam®/Action CAM using Ustream (currently IBM Cloud Video) - 31st July 2018Thank you for your interest in Sony products. Ustream, the live video streaming service from Ustream, Inc., is now provided by IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) as IBM Cloud Video. IBM has informed
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.