IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ
VAIO Pro notebook PCs are configured with different hardware components depending on your selected model. This driver update may not be applicable to your specific notebook PC depending on its configuration. Please proceed as follow to verify if your machine is eligible for this update:
- From the Windows Start Screen > type “device manager”
- Click “Settings” and then click the “Device Manager” icon
- In the “Device Manager” window, click to expand the “IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers” section
- Your PC is eligible for this update if you find “Intel(R) 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller” in the “IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers” section
- Your PC is not eligible for this update (i.e., you should not install this update) if you find “Standard SATA AHCI Controller” in the “IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers” section
Please note that you will experience an error saying "This platform is not supported" if you attempt to install this update on a VAIO Pro notebook PC that is considered not eligible.
What does it fix?
Replace Windows 8 preinstalled driver.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file inthe location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600895.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Информация за файл
Име на файла
Архитектура на файла
- 64 bit
Размер на файла
- 18.42 MB
Дата на издаване